Selling your own home is a route that some home sellers have opted for, but in order to be successful, you need to have a realistic assessment of what's involved. Being prepared to sell your own home involves getting your home ready for showings, marketing your home, and educating yourself.
The typical parts of the job include:
- Accurately pricing your home
- Advertising your property
- Determining buyer qualification
- Becoming familiar with real estate regulations to understand & possibly prepare a contract
- Coordinating any necessary after sale services
Keep in mind that mistakes may cost you the money that you're trying to save, and there will likely be a demand on your time. If you're keen on the idea selling your own home, download our For Sale By Owner Helpful Tips Report to help you during the process.
If you attempt to sell on your own and find that you need assistance, please don't hesitate to call us. We're here to help and would be happy to assist you.